Your practice and patients will benefit from our commitment to quality. Douglas Laboratories is a GMP and NSF International registered manufacturing facility under Atrium Innovations, ISO accredited for in-house laboratories and approved to produce certified organic products.
MANUFACTURING PRACTICES AND CERTIFICATIONS
Our uncompromising operational practices at our state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities surpass GMP standards and manufacturing regulations.
- cGMPs for nutritional supplements in accordance with 21 CFR Part 111
- NSF International has registered Douglas Laboratories® as a GMP manufacturing facility under Atrium Innovations
- ISO 17025:2017 accreditation of in-house laboratories
- VCP (Vendor Certification Program) to ensure raw material quality
- Approved facility to produce NSF Certified for Sport® products
- Member of Council For Responsible Nutrition
To access Certificates of Analysis for our broad-spectrum, US-sourced agricultural hemp product, click here
ALLERGEN / GMO
- All Douglas Laboratories products are GMO-free. We obtain statements from each of our suppliers certifying that the ingredients do not contain GMOs. For some nutrients, we conduct PCR testing to confirm the absence of genetically modified material.
- All allergens are disclosed on the label in accordance to FDA labeling guidelines for the 8 major allergens: milk, wheat, fish, shellfish, egg, peanut, tree nut, soy. Comprehensive allergen procedures are in place to prevent ingredient cross-contamination during manufacturing and storage.