Terms and Conditions
To protect and promote our brands and reputation for providing high-quality nutritional supplements, Spectrum Innovations Inc (“SII”) has established these Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”), effective immediately, which applies to all Health Care Professional (“HCP”) customers in the Philippines. Please read these Terms carefully.
Unless separately authorized in writing by SII, by establishing a Professional Account and purchasing our Products, you represent and warrant that you:
- Are a physician or a licensed medical professional, certified by, and in good standing with, the Philippine regulatory authority;
- You have provided or will provide a copy of your current license, degree or health practitioner certificate;
- Are purchasing our Products solely for sale to your patients and clients at your place of business as designated by you in your Professional Account application.
- Will sell our brand’s products solely to individuals that you believe are purchasing for their personal use; and
- Will only sell our products at your place of business as designated by you in your Professional Account application.
Manner of Sale
- HCP shall sell products solely to end users of the products.
- HCP shall not sell or transfer any of the products to any person or entity for re-sale. This includes sales to B2B accounts, wholesalers, freight forwarders/drop shippers for other resellers, or any other person or entity an HCP knows or has reason to know intends to resell the products.
Supplement Order and Delivery
- HCP shall send their orders via EMAIL to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All orders shall be acknowledged prior to delivery.
- Orders will be shipped within 48 hours from the order acknowledgement provided there is no overdue account and the credit limit is not exceeded.
- Orders above P5,000 within greater Metro Manila to registered addresses are free of charge.
- Returns will only be accepted, with valid reason, within 7 days from the delivery date and upon written request and presentation of merchandise. SII reserves the right to deny the return of products.
- Appropriate 10% restocking and pick-up fees shall apply.
- HCP shall pay for all orders of products via COD, bank deposit or check.
- COD or payment-first policy applies to all new customers on their first 3 transactions.
- Customer may request for longer payment term for up to 15-days, upon evaluation with good credit standing. Payment term longer than 15-days will be evaluated based on sales and payment history.
Billing and Collection
Billing Statements will be emailed to the HCP based on the payment terms. Failure to settle open invoices within the agreed payment terms will automatically be subjected to a 2% penalty fee.
To avoid delay in delivery of goods, customer will be requested to issue cheque upon delivery.
If HCP violates any of these Terms, SII reserves the right to terminate the HCP’s Account in addition to all other available remedies.
SII reserves the right to update, amend or modify the Terms at any time without prior notice. Unless otherwise provided, such amendments will take effect immediately and HCP’s continued use, offering for sale or sale of the products will be deemed HCP’s acceptance of the amended Terms.