- Scope and Acceptance
- Definition of Terms
- Information Collected by Spectrum Innovations
- Why Spectrum Innovations Collects Customer Information and How It Uses It
- Sharing of Customer Information by Spectrum Innovations
- Your Rights
- Cookies and Other Technologies
- Information Security and Retention
- How to Contact Us
Spectrum Innovations Inc. (Spectrum Innovations) complies with the RA 10173 – Privacy Act of 2012 and is committed to safeguarding your privacy and ensuring that you continue to trust Spectrum Innovations. with your account or personal information. When you interact with us, you may share organizational and individual information with us which allows personal identification of you (e.g. name, email, address, telephone number). This is known as “personal information”.
SCOPE AND ACCEPTANCE OF THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
This Privacy Notice applies to the customer information that we collect about you for the purposes of providing you with our products and services we offer.
By using Spectrum Innovations Sites (as defined below) or by giving us your customer information, you accept the practices described in this Privacy Notice. If you do not agree to this Privacy Notice, please do not use Spectrum Innovations services or sites (as defined below) or give us any customer information.
Spectrum Innovations reserves the right to make changes to this Privacy Notice at any time. We encourage you to regularly review this Privacy Notice to make sure you are aware of any changes and how your customer information may be used.
DEFINITION OF TERMS
Personal Data – collective term for personal information, sensitive personal information, and privileged information.
Personal information – refers to any information, whether recorded in material form or not, that will directly ascertain the identity of an individual.
Sensitive personal information – personal information that includes your age, date of birth, marital status, social security and other government identification numbers, policy information, health/medical, and financial information.
Privileged Information – any and all forms of information which, under the Rules of Court and other pertinent laws, constitute privileged communication, such as, but not limited to, information which a person authorized to practice medicine, surgery or obstetrics may have acquired in attending to a patient in a professional capacity.
Processing – refers to any operation or any set of operations performed upon personal information including, but not limited to, the collection, recording, organization, storage, updating or modification, retrieval, consultation, use, consolidation, blocking, erasure or destruction of data.
INFORMATION COLLECTED BY SPECTRUM INNOVATIONS
Spectrum Innovations may collect customer information about you from a variety of sources, including:
- Offline interactions with us, including hard copy registration forms, direct marketing campaigns, and contacts through Spectrum Innovations; and
- Online and electronic interactions with us, including via Spectrum Innovations websites, mobile applications, text messaging programs or through Spectrum Innovations branded pages or applications on third party social networks (e.g. Facebook)
- Your interaction with online targeted content (such as advertisements) that Spectrum Innovations, or service providers on our behalf, provide to you via third party websites or applications.
INFORMATION THAT YOU PROVIDE TO US DIRECTLY
This is information that you provide to us with your consent for a specified purpose, including:
- Individual or Company contact information, including any information allowing Spectrum Innovations to contact you or a representative in person (e.g. name, office, home or (e)mail address, and phone number);
- Demographic information, including date of birth, age, gender, location (e.g. zip code, city and state and geo-location), medical or lifestyle information;
- Payment information (e.g. credit card number, expiration date, billing address);
- Account login information, including any information that is required for you to establish a user account with Spectrum Innovations (e.g. login ID/email, user name, password and security question/answer);
- Patient information, medical history and prescription orders indicated in submitted prescription orders
- Patient feedback, including customer information that you share with Spectrum Innovations and its representatives about your experience in using Spectrum Innovations products and services (e.g. your comments and suggestions, testimonials and other feedback related to Spectrum Innovations products); and
- Customer-generated content, including any content (e.g. photos, videos and stories) that you create and then share with Spectrum Innovations (and perhaps others) by uploading it to an Spectrum Innovations Site.
INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT WHEN YOU INTERACT WITH SPECTRUM INNOVATIONS SITES
INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM OTHER SOURCES
- We may collect information about you from other legitimate sources for the purpose of providing you with our products and services. Such sources include third party information aggregators, Spectrum Innovations promotional partners, public sources and third party social networking sites with whom you have given consent for the disclosure of information relating to you and where otherwise lawfully permitted. Such information may include:
- customer contact information; and
- any customer information that is part of your profile on a third party social network (e.g. Facebook) and that you allow that third party social network to share with us (e.g. name, email address, gender, birthday, city, profile picture, user ID, friend list). You can learn more about the information that we may obtain about you by visiting the website of the relevant third party social network.
WHY SPECTRUM INNOVATIONS COLLECTS CUSTOMER INFORMATION AND HOW IT USES IT
Spectrum Innovations collects and uses customer information only as necessary for the purposes for which it was obtained. Spectrum Innovations may use your customer information for some or all of the following purposes:
- Orders – to process and ship your orders and to inform you about the status of your orders.
- Account maintenance – to create and maintain your accounts with us, including administering programs that are associated with your account.
- Customer service – to provide you with customer service, including responses to your inquiries, complaints and general feedback about our products. Customer service may be provided through various forms of communication, including via email, letter, telephone and online chat features.
- Customer engagement – to get you more actively engaged with our products and services. This may involve the use or publication of customer-generated content.
- Marketing communications – to provide you with marketing communications where you have opted-in to receiving such communications (including information about Spectrum Innovations, its products and services, competitions and promotions). These can be shared via electronic means (e.g. SMS, emails and online advertising) and via post.
SHARING OF CUSTOMER INFORMATION BY SPECTRUM INNOVATIONS
Spectrum Innovations does not share your account or customer information with any third party that intends to use it for direct marketing purposes, unless you have provided specific consent in relation to this.
Spectrum Innovations. may share your provided customer information with third parties for other purposes, but only in the following circumstances:
Spectrum Innovations may provide your customer information to its affiliates or related companies for legitimate business purposes.
Spectrum Innovations may engage service providers, agents or contractors to provide services on its behalf, including to administer Spectrum Innovations. Sites and services available to you. These third parties may come to access or otherwise process your customer information in the course of providing these services.
Spectrum Innovations requires such third parties, who may be based outside the country from which you have accessed the Spectrum Innovations Site or service, to comply with all relevant information protection laws and security requirements in relation to your customer information, usually by way of a written agreement.
PARTNERS AND JOINT PROMOTIONS
Spectrum Innovations may run a joint or co-sponsored program or promotion with another company and, as part of your involvement in the activity, collect and use your customer information.
Your customer information will only be shared with another company if you have opted in to receive information directly from that company.
Spectrum Innovations encourages you to read the privacy notice of any such company before sharing customer information. If you do not want your customer information to be collected by or shared with a company other than Spectrum Innovations, you can always choose not to participate in such activity. If you do opt-in to communications from such a company, remember that you always have the right to opt-out and you would need to contact that company directly to do so.
LEGAL REQUIREMENTS AND BUSINESS TRANSFER
Spectrum Innovations may disclose your customer information if it is required to do so by law or if, in Spectrum Innovations’s good faith judgment, such legal disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with legal processes or respond to any claims.
In the event of a full or partial merger with, or acquisition of all or part of Spectrum Innovations by another company, the acquirer would have access to the information maintained by that Spectrum Innovations business, which could include customer information.
You are afforded rights in relation to your customer information under the Data Privacy Act of 2012, including the right to access, correction, and objection to the processing, including the right to file a complaint with the National Privacy Commission.
You have a right to request access to your customer information. You may send us (email@example.com) a request for access. Depending on the nature of the request, Spectrum Innovations may charge a reasonable fee for providing access to your customer information.
You also have the right to request that Spectrum Innovations correct any inaccuracies in your customer information. If you have an account with Spectrum Innovations for an Spectrum Innovations Site, this can usually be done through the appropriate “your account” or “your profile” section(s) on the Spectrum Innovations Site (if available). Otherwise, you can send us an emailed request to correct your information.
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the website.
MANAGE YOUR COOKIES/PREFERENCES
You should ensure that your computer setting reflects whether you are happy to accept cookies or not. You can set your browser to warn you before accepting cookies, or you can simply set it to refuse them. You do not need to have cookies on to use or navigate through many parts of Spectrum Innovations Sites although you may not have access to all the features on Spectrum Innovations Sites if you do so. See the ‘help’ button on your browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome) for how you can do this. Remember that if you use different computers in different locations, you will need to ensure that each browser is adjusted to suit your cookie preferences.
Additionally, where available, you can exercise your choice in allowing for cookies to be placed on your computer or to opt-out of cookies.
INFORMATION SECURITY AND RETENTION
In order to keep your customer information secure, Spectrum Innovations has implemented a number of security measures, including:
- Secure operating environments – Spectrum Innovations stores your information in secure operating environments and only accessible to Spectrum Innovations employees, agents and contractors on a need-to-know basis. Spectrum Innovations also follows generally accepted industry standards in this respect.
- Encryption for payment information – Spectrum Innovations uses industry-standard encryption to provide protection for sensitive financial information, such as credit card information sent over the Internet (e.g. when you make payments through Spectrum Innovations’s online assets).
- Prior authentication for account access – Spectrum Innovations requires its registered customers to verify their identity (e.g. login ID and password) before they can access or make changes to their account. This is aimed to prevent unauthorized accesses.
- Please note that these protections do not apply to customer information you choose to share in public areas such as on community websites.
Spectrum Innovations will only retain your customer information for as long as it is necessary for the stated purpose, taking into account also our need to answer queries or resolve problems, provide improved and new services, and comply with legal requirements under applicable laws.
If you have any questions or comments regarding this Privacy Notice or Spectrum Innovations’ customer information collection practices, please contact us:
6F Twin Cities Condominium,
110 Legazpi Street, Makati City
Phone: (+632) 8253 2058
Business Hours: Mon-Fri from 8-5pm, Sat 8-12nn
Copyright © 2021 Spectrum Innovations Incorporated